The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Las Vegas (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   best Tours of Vegas (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3028541)

low-key 12-02-2012 10:05 PM

best Tours of Vegas
 
I mean just Vegas, not the Hoover Damn or things like that. I did Show Bus of the Stars http://www.showbusofthestars.com/ loved it, Sammy Davis JR did my tour, but wanted to know of some others that you might have done

low-key 01-28-2013 09:33 PM

This time I did a bus tour, it took us to different hotels, we walked thru and the guy told us stories about the hotel and some history, it was fun and learned a lot

S. C. 02-01-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by low-key (Post 47341016)
This time I did a bus tour, it took us to different hotels, we walked thru and the guy told us stories about the hotel and some history, it was fun and learned a lot

What tour company did you use? How many did they take your thru? Sounds like you really enjoyed it.

low-key 02-01-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. C. (Post 47381432)
What tour company did you use? How many did they take your thru? Sounds like you really enjoyed it.

ouuu someone posted on this thread :rotfl:, it was great, I like taking a few hours and learning about the city, the tour changes, they pick you up at ballys, and drive you all around telling you abut hotels and the city, we stopped at and walked thru the welcome to vegas sign, bellagio, fremount st, ventition wynn and encore, learned crazy things you wouldnt now, like at the wynn, steve wynn and his new wife live, his ex wife lived at encore, so he put a resutranty in encore calling it the name of his new wife :lmao:, anway it last from abut 9;30am- 1pm

http://www.viator.com/tours/Las-Vega...84-5293CLASSIC

S. C. 02-01-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by low-key (Post 47381664)
ouuu someone posted on this thread :rotfl:, it was great, I like taking a few hours and learning about the city, the tour changes, they pick you up at ballys, and drive you all around telling you abut hotels and the city, we stopped at and walked thru the welcome to vegas sign, bellagio, fremount st, ventition wynn and encore, learned crazy things you wouldnt now, like at the wynn, steve wynn and his new wife live, his ex wife lived at encore, so he put a resutranty in encore calling it the name of his new wife :lmao:, anway it last from abut 9;30am- 1pm

http://www.viator.com/tours/Las-Vega...84-5293CLASSIC

:thanks:

wilma-bride 02-21-2013 07:13 AM

Thanks for the tip about the tours. We are visiting LV next month and the second tour you posted about looks great. I think I will suggest to my DH tonight that we consider booking this.

low-key 02-22-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilma-bride (Post 47576850)
Thanks for the tip about the tours. We are visiting LV next month and the second tour you posted about looks great. I think I will suggest to my DH tonight that we consider booking this.

ya guys gonna do it, its informative and lots of fun


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.