The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Creative DISigns (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Jake and the Neverland Pirates Invitation (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3026912)

disneylover2005 11-28-2012 05:03 PM

Jake and the Neverland Pirates Invitation

I have been looking and I can't find a invitation for my son's birthday, so I've decided to ask for help.

My son is turning 5 next month and his theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Could someone please make me a invitation for his party? Or point me out to some that have been made so I can request one. Thank you.

milliepie 11-30-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneylover2005 (Post 46809709)
I have been looking and I can't find a invitation for my son's birthday, so I've decided to ask for help.

My son is turning 5 next month and his theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Could someone please make me a invitation for his party? Or point me out to some that have been made so I can request one. Thank you.

I have some blanks you might be able to work with. :) Password: DISfriends

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...rates%20theme/

disneylover2005 12-03-2012 10:45 PM

Thank you!

khaleda 05-05-2013 12:52 PM

Hi Millie,
I know you don't design jake and neverland pirate party supplies, however, if you have a chance can you do this for my son's 2nd birthday. He just met jake at Disney world.. He LOVES him, to the point he cried when we were leaving!!..His birthday is in 2 mo. So I would really appreciate if you can personalize, invite card and thank you card, banner, treat bag tag, and candy wrapper. I would also like to have one of the design images in the cake. I guess you call it cake topper? His name is ZAYAN.

I'm not sure how to edit and add his name on the blank template that you provided. I would really really appreciate if you can do that for him..

Thank you so much!

minnie mad mum 05-09-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaleda (Post 48304657)
Hi Millie,
I know you don't design jake and neverland pirate party supplies, however, if you have a chance can you do this for my son's 2nd birthday. He just met jake at Disney world.. He LOVES him, to the point he cried when we were leaving!!..His birthday is in 2 mo. So I would really appreciate if you can personalize, invite card and thank you card, banner, treat bag tag, and candy wrapper. I would also like to have one of the design images in the cake. I guess you call it cake topper? His name is ZAYAN.

I'm not sure how to edit and add his name on the blank template that you provided. I would really really appreciate if you can do that for him..

Thank you so much!

Fyi, Millie isn't disiging at the moment as she is moving house, she won't be back on disboards until August, I may be able to help you if you still need these items

mommyoftwo85 05-09-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milliepie (Post 46825468)
I have some blanks you might be able to work with. :) Password: DISfriends

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...rates%20theme/

Wow your printables are amazing!!! I wish you had the same stuff for Doc McStuffins!!!

khaleda 05-19-2013 01:04 AM

Hi Minnie mad mum,
I would really appreciate if you can help me! Let me know what you need from me. Feel free to message me :)

Thanks so much

khaleda 05-21-2013 09:16 AM

Hi Minnie Mad Mum,

Thanks for the reply to the post. I am not sure why i'm not able to respond to your private Message, I guess I will respond here.
I would like the Invitation Card, the Landscape Sign, candy wrapper, water bottle Wrapper, Bag topper, and Thank you card (the one jake reading the card).

His Name is ZAYAN and it's his 2nd Birthday.

Is it possible if you can tell me how do you edit/ add the names. Maybe, I can do more personalizations instead of bothering you.
Thank you so much for doing this. It's so expensive to buy all this online.

K

minnie mad mum 05-21-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaleda (Post 48458630)
Hi Minnie Mad Mum,

Thanks for the reply to the post. I am not sure why i'm not able to respond to your private Message, I guess I will respond here.
I would like the Invitation Card, the Landscape Sign, candy wrapper, water bottle Wrapper, Bag topper, and Thank you card (the one jake reading the card).

His Name is ZAYAN and it's his 2nd Birthday.

Is it possible if you can tell me how do you edit/ add the names. Maybe, I can do more personalizations instead of bothering you.
Thank you so much for doing this. It's so expensive to buy all this online.

K

I just download from milliepie s photobucket and add the text using Microsoft word, I am happy to help

khaleda 05-21-2013 06:43 PM

I just tried this but it's not coming out the way it's suppose to. I guess I have to bother you :(

khaleda 05-28-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie mad mum (Post 48462356)

I just download from milliepie s photobucket and add the text using Microsoft word, I am happy to help

Hi Minnie Mad Mum,

Do you mind doing this for me if you have the time. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Khaleda

minnie mad mum 05-29-2013 02:21 AM

jake

can you email me at sarah.lane3@sky.com I will then email you the word document save uploading lots of little pictures here,

khaleda 06-19-2013 03:12 PM

Hi Minni Mad Mum,

I emailed you a while back. I'm assuming you haven't received it or it may went to your spam box. My email pamy09 at gmail.com

Thank you so much.

minnie mad mum 06-19-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaleda (Post 48725989)
Hi Minni Mad Mum,

I emailed you a while back. I'm assuming you haven't received it or it may went to your spam box. My email pamy09 at gmail.com

Thank you so much.

No never received, I will email tomorrow :-)

minnie mad mum 07-01-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaleda (Post 48725989)
Hi Minni Mad Mum,

Thank you so much.

email sent :)