The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Exchanges (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Pet stocking exchange, sent, received! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3026128)

bobbiwoz 11-26-2012 07:52 PM

Pet stocking exchange, sent, received!

OK...names have been PM'd, so please check your Message box! Please post here when you have mailed your package and then again when you receive, and give us an idea of how you think your pet will like the surprise!

If anyone has any questions ask me and I'll try to get the information for you. This should be a $15 exchange, not including postage, and should have surprises for the pet and a stocking to hang and it could be a packaged pre bought stocking.

The mail by date is December 8th.

I'll begin shopping tomorrow! Happy planning and shopping!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Only one person mentioned that she wanted to do 2 exchanges, so, I did assume that others would have their pets sharing. I hope this was a correct assumption, and if not, please tell me ASAP and it can be fixed!paw:

Pooh67_68 11-27-2012 07:00 AM

:3dglasses

bobbiwoz 11-27-2012 07:22 PM

Things are quiet here! The Dollar Store by my house had very nice pet stockings.

Bobbipaw:

bobbiwoz 11-28-2012 06:40 PM

I did my shopping today, got a stuffed something for my Belle too!

Bobbi:dogdance:

bobbiwoz 11-29-2012 02:42 PM

My package is mailed!:dog2:

bobbiwoz 12-01-2012 06:02 AM

Bumping! :goodvibes

DisneyWalle 12-01-2012 06:52 AM

I will be shopping today for my furry exchanger....love Petsmart

PrincessHeather'sMom 12-01-2012 08:42 AM

I plan on doing a little shopping this weekend. :cool1:

DisneyWalle 12-04-2012 09:46 AM

Boy, its quiet on this exchange. Where is everybody?

My Christmas Pet Present is in the mail and on its way. Hopefully my furry friend will enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

bobbiwoz 12-04-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyWalle (Post 46850513)
Boy, its quiet on this exchange. Where is everybody?

My Christmas Pet Present is in the mail and on its way. Hopefully my furry friend will enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

You are right, this is a quiet one! I look forward to hearing of some arrivals!:dogdance: Belle watched me pack the box, I promised her that her time will come!

bobbiwoz 12-04-2012 12:32 PM

There was an attempted delivery of my package on December 1. I've not heard anything here about getting a notice that it has been picked up by recipient.

DisneyWalle 12-04-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbiwoz (Post 46851045)
You are right, this is a quiet one! I look forward to hearing of some arrivals!:dogdance: Belle watched me pack the box, I promised her that her time will come!

Ducky couldn't help himself - he was very curious about the box's contents - so he kept trying to pull things out. Almost pulled out one of his Christmas toys just to get his mind on something else rather than the box. I know he will be excited about whatever his furry exchanger sends. Merry Christmas everyone!

PrincessHeather'sMom 12-04-2012 06:33 PM

I have a couple more things I need to pick up. I promise mine will go out on Saturday. ;)

Disney Hot Mama 12-04-2012 07:43 PM

Mine is purchased and in a box... Just need to get to the post office to mail it or talk my hubby into shipping it via UPS from his work.. Are we supposed to wrap the gifts? Have not done this type of an exchange.. Was fun so far!

DisneyWalle 12-04-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Hot Mama (Post 46855321)
Mine is purchased and in a box... Just need to get to the post office to mail it or talk my hubby into shipping it via UPS from his work.. Are we supposed to wrap the gifts? Have not done this type of an exchange.. Was fun so far!

I didn't wrap mine - just put them all in the box. I just figured it would be easier - I know a pig isn't very patient when its curious. So I decided some other pets might have a similar personality to Ducky and so didn't wrap mine.