The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Photography Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Which Type of "No Idea" Photographer Are You? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3021138)

mabas9395 11-13-2012 07:07 PM

Which Type of "No Idea" Photographer Are You?
 
http://www.youtube.com/user/dslrgearnoidea

Ninja Mom 11-13-2012 11:34 PM

OMG... Too funny!

Tigerlulu 11-14-2012 12:23 AM

Hilarious!!!! Thanks!!!

ChiSoxKeith 11-14-2012 07:32 AM

This was great. Thanks for sharing.

2Tiggies 11-14-2012 07:57 AM

I love the first one at the BBQ, when the poor subjects say "There's something wrong with this guy" :lmao:

Pea-n-Me 11-14-2012 10:12 AM

Thanks for the chuckle. :laughing:

Two favorites: the two girls trying to get a snapshot on the beach with the tele lens, and the guy shooting the portrait where the flash keeps popping up and he doesn't know why. :rotfl2:

Yup, we've all been there!

havoc315 11-14-2012 11:07 AM

love it.

Gianna'sPapa 11-14-2012 11:21 AM

Other than the Vidiot, I think I have been every one of those!:rotfl2:

PrincessInOz 11-14-2012 03:07 PM

Can I admit to being an Aussie?



(Anyone else notice that the clip was posted by Aussies??? :rotfl2:)







:scratchin Wait! Did I just admit to being every single one of those shooters?

wiigirl 11-14-2012 03:14 PM

Awesome! :rotfl2:

Pea-n-Me 11-14-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessInOz (Post 46708702)
Can I admit to being an Aussie?



(Anyone else notice that the clip was posted by Aussies???

Yes I did! :goodvibes

havoc315 11-14-2012 03:56 PM

I confess... More than once, it took me a minute to realize the lens cap was still on.

2Tiggies 11-14-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoc315 (Post 46709126)
I confess... More than once, it took me a minute to realize the lens cap was still on.

More than once? I do it on a regular basis! Worse still, I've retraced my steps and wasted a fair bit of time hunting for my 'lost' lens cap which was ..... on the lens of course! :upsidedow

havoc315 11-14-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Tiggies (Post 46709711)
More than once? I do it on a regular basis! Worse still, I've retraced my steps and wasted a fair bit of time hunting for my 'lost' lens cap which was ..... on the lens of course! :upsidedow

Alright, how's this -- Almost every picture from my old nifty fifty lens was coming out way over exposed, except for low light pictures. I was going crazy thinking it was something with the camera's metering. It took me forever to figure out that the aperture was stuck wide open. (The camera was saying that the aperture was closing, but was actually stuck wide open).
Finally figured it out when the "live view" was showing a total black under exposure, while the final image was still over exposed.

2Tiggies 11-14-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoc315 (Post 46709768)
Alright, how's this -- Almost every picture from my old nifty fifty lens was coming out way over exposed, except for low light pictures. I was going crazy thinking it was something with the camera's metering. It took me forever to figure out that the aperture was stuck wide open. (The camera was saying that the aperture was closing, but was actually stuck wide open).
Finally figured it out when the "live view" was showing a total black under exposure, while the final image was still over exposed.

With all due respect, I doubt you can compete with me when it comes to stupid things a person can do with a camera :rotfl2:

First DSLR I got a couple of years ago was set on bracketing - 3 exposures. I had no idea bracketing existed let alone what it was. So I figured after a couple of days that I needed a bigger memory card because I had to take every shot 3 times so that I didn't end up with a black photo a decent photo and then a white photo ...... That's what you get for getting a new camera a week before a trip! Oh I have a list longer than Santa's one of silly things I've done and I'm still adding to it :rotfl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.