The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Exchanges (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   *Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2944417)

leith78 06-18-2012 09:15 AM

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread
 
Welcome to the new Exchangers QOTD thread....PART 3!! :banana: :banana:




QOTD 6/18:

Have you ever met any DISers in person? Have you ever attended a meet up?

cousinbb 06-18-2012 05:20 PM

Yes I have met a few in person at WDW, however I have never been at DIS meet.

leith78 06-19-2012 08:12 AM

Qotd 6/19
 
Do you subscribe to any magazines? Do you have a favorite that you just read occasionally?

cousinbb 06-19-2012 10:24 PM

well...I never subscribed to a magazine but I sometimes mysteriouly get Seventeen magazines. Been awhile tho. I don't read them much.

mommytotwo 06-19-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leith78 (Post 45214406)
Welcome to the new Exchangers QOTD thread....PART 3!! :banana: :banana:




QOTD 6/18:

Have you ever met any DISers in person? Have you ever attended a meet up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by leith78 (Post 45224764)
Do you subscribe to any magazines? Do you have a favorite that you just read occasionally?

Wow Part 3! Thank you Monica for being the guest poster!

I had met up with one DISer before in Las Vegas along with her daughter.

I no longer subscribe to any magazines. But there are some that I wish to get so will see. I like People, the food magazines, OK.....

mommytotwo 06-20-2012 01:37 AM

Qotd-6/20
 
When you go to a carnival/fair, what sort of snacks do you like to eat?

cousinbb 06-20-2012 08:58 AM

COTTON CANDY!! all the way :)

mommytotwo 06-20-2012 02:11 PM

I tried a funnel cake for the first time and was dissapointed. It did not have much taste. We usually get cotton candy, but my new favorite would be the deep fried Twinkies. They ran out of deep fried Snickers which my daughter wanted to try. I would like to try deep fried Oreos.

leith78 06-20-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45233977)
When you go to a carnival/fair, what sort of snacks do you like to eat?

Nachos!!

mommytotwo 06-21-2012 04:37 AM

Qotd-6/21
 
So while on vacation, there was a radio station that played Old School music....wish we had it here as well. Luckily, I am able to listen to it on their website. I do like the music they play on the radio now, but miss Old School music from my generation.....

So todays QOTD is-
What music from your generation were your favorites?

cousinbb 06-22-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45239610)
I tried a funnel cake for the first time and was dissapointed. It did not have much taste. We usually get cotton candy, but my new favorite would be the deep fried Twinkies. They ran out of deep fried Snickers which my daughter wanted to try. I would like to try deep fried Oreos.

Oh man... you so need to try those fried Oreos. They are sooooooooooooo GOOD!! I get them when I go down the shore on the boardwalk. Yum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45245320)
So while on vacation, there was a radio station that played Old School music....wish we had it here as well. Luckily, I am able to listen to it on their website. I do like the music they play on the radio now, but miss Old School music from my generation.....

So todays QOTD is-
What music from your generation were your favorites?

hmm.... WERE my favorites...well Brittany Spears, Backstreet boys and the such were popular then and I did like a few of there songs. nowadays, they are at the bottom of my list ;)

mommytotwo 06-22-2012 07:01 PM

Qotd-6/22
 
My daughter's birthday party is next month, and I had ordered a cupcake cake for her. And for my son's party, we had ordered a sheet cake. His birthday party is on July 22nd, but I had received a call today saying that my cake was ready to be picked up???? :confused: I had to call them, thinking that I had made a mistake on the date, but they confirmed that it was their mistake, and I did indeed order it for next month. ***Oh, and this is not the first time I dealt with cake mix ups with this bakery-I should learn by now to order from a different one right-wish we had more choices. Once, they forgot to even make my cake for the time I had gone to pick it up, so I had to wait a couple hours, and my friend had to pick it up just in time for the party.


So, todays QOTD is......

Have you experienced any type of mix up dealing with different businesses?

mommytotwo 06-22-2012 11:33 PM

Qotd-6/23
 
On a rainy night, do you like to stay indoors, or venture outdoors?

cousinbb 06-23-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45262807)
My daughter's birthday party is next month, and I had ordered a cupcake cake for her. And for my son's party, we had ordered a sheet cake. His birthday party is on July 22nd, but I had received a call today saying that my cake was ready to be picked up???? :confused: I had to call them, thinking that I had made a mistake on the date, but they confirmed that it was their mistake, and I did indeed order it for next month. ***Oh, and this is not the first time I dealt with cake mix ups with this bakery-I should learn by now to order from a different one right-wish we had more choices. Once, they forgot to even make my cake for the time I had gone to pick it up, so I had to wait a couple hours, and my friend had to pick it up just in time for the party.


So, todays QOTD is......

Have you experienced any type of mix up dealing with different businesses?

well thats poo! But I don't think I have had any mix ups.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45264629)
On a rainy night, do you like to stay indoors, or venture outdoors?

hmmm...well I usually stay indoors but sometimes at a mall or restaurant.

mommytotwo 06-24-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommytotwo (Post 45264629)
On a rainy night, do you like to stay indoors, or venture outdoors?

I prefer to stay indoors. I don't like it when it rains, and do not like being out and about when it is raining.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.