The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Purchasing DVC (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Timeshare Store,Inc.? Financing Available for DVC Resales (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2312076)

jamie@dvcstore 10-19-2009 11:51 AM

Timeshare Store,Inc.? Financing Available for DVC Resales
 
TimeShareLending.net offers financing for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Disney, Starwood and Season only. Funding available in all US states.

www.timesharelending dot net

Interest rate as low as 12.9% - Subject to change.
Terms up to 120 months.
No prepayment penalty for loans over 12 months.
No points.
Minimum loan amount $5,000.
Maximum loan amount $250,000.

Soft Qualifier:
Minimal personal information required. No credit report is run. If you want
to know if you qualify for a loan and for what amount prior to submitting a
full credit application, fill out a short form and you will have an answer
within 24 hours. NO OBLIGATION.

Credit Application:
When you agree this loan is for you, complete the credit application and
submit it. NO OBLIGATION.

Manual Application Form:
Credit application, Hard copy, available for printing


There have already been 2 approvals today. Call with any questions and any associate will be glad to assist.
________
Hot box vape

robert@dvcstore 10-19-2009 03:06 PM

Just a follow up on Jamie's news about financing a DVC resale through The Timeshare Store, Inc.. Loans obtained from TimeshareLending.net are considered a mortgage loan. The note is secured by a deed of trust. If applicable, you may take advantage of the tax deduction.

Again, if you have any questions, please call us at The Timeshare Store.

Robert

bookwormde 10-19-2009 03:46 PM

Thanks for the info

bookwormde

KS_Disney_Dad 10-20-2009 09:31 AM

Put in request to see what the requirements are.
680 Credit score and 10% downpayment required. 12.90% seems high on 680 credit score. :confused3

DVCGeek 10-20-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS_Disney_Dad (Post 34016737)
12.90% seems high on 680 credit score. :confused3

Perhaps vs. standard property loans, but that is less than Disney's "standard" rate. I'm not sure where the Mouse's cutoff is for "preferred" rates, but I'll admit that my credit score is higher than that and I was only offered Std. rate...

Dean 10-21-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert@dvcstore (Post 34007677)
Just a follow up on Jamie's news about financing a DVC resale through The Timeshare Store, Inc.. Loans obtained from TimeshareLending.net are considered a mortgage loan. The note is secured by a deed of trust. If applicable, you may take advantage of the tax deduction.

Again, if you have any questions, please call us at The Timeshare Store.

Robert

Robert, point of clarification. To be legally considered a mortgage it'd have to be written as a mortgage and recorded as such. Just tying it to the asset alone is not enough. I'm assuming that's true in this situation.

robert@dvcstore 10-21-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 34036132)
Robert, point of clarification. To be legally considered a mortgage it'd have to be written as a mortgage and recorded as such. Just tying it to the asset alone is not enough. I'm assuming that's true in this situation.

TimeshareLending.net advertises their loans at mortgage loans. If you have specific questions, they are very helpful and I'm sure they will answer any of your concerns. Contact them through their website at www.timesharelending.net.

Robert

Jason@dvcstore 10-24-2009 04:56 PM

Great news so far. Not sure how many applied but in the 1st week we had 7 people approved for financing.

:cool1:

Jason

needtogomore 10-24-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason@dvcstore (Post 34066557)
Great news so far. Not sure how many applied but in the 1st week we had 7 people approved for financing.

:cool1:

Jason

can anyone in the uk get these loans or are they for usa only

Jason@dvcstore 10-24-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needtogomore (Post 34066612)
can anyone in the uk get these loans or are they for usa only

I sent an e-mail to the company asking your question and this was their response.

"Under normal circumstances, no. What property? How much? Is there a way to find out the potential buyer's financial status; i.e., a standard credit report?

Barbara Noujaim
CA. R.E. Broker
238 Kiva Ct.
Palm Desert, CA. 92260"

Jason

jlewisinsyr 10-24-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS_Disney_Dad (Post 34016737)
Put in request to see what the requirements are.
680 Credit score and 10% downpayment required. 12.90% seems high on 680 credit score. :confused3

Honestly, 680 is low in this day in age, so 12.90% is actually great. Disney Direct financing for preferred requires scores above 750 in most cases. So

fupresti 10-25-2009 06:52 AM

To qualify for Disney preferred lending you need a 710. If it is a joint application, only one of the signees needs to qualify.

Dean 10-25-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert@dvcstore (Post 34036247)
TimeshareLending.net advertises their loans at mortgage loans. If you have specific questions, they are very helpful and I'm sure they will answer any of your concerns. Contact them through their website at www.timesharelending.net.

Robert

I did contact them and from the info I got, it seems that this would qualify as a true mortgage. That's great for those that chose to use such a service. I wonder if retail buyers could use it since it appears that the qualification criteria and possibly the costs in some situations are less than through DVC overall. The warning remains that getting a loan to buy a real estate interest, esp a timeshare, does not automatically qualify as a mortgage and is not automatically deductible.

needtogomore 10-25-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason@dvcstore (Post 34068566)
I sent an e-mail to the company asking your question and this was their response.

"Under normal circumstances, no. What property? How much? Is there a way to find out the potential buyer's financial status; i.e., a standard credit report?

Barbara Noujaim
CA. R.E. Broker
238 Kiva Ct.
Palm Desert, CA. 92260"

Jason

So is that a definite no or not? we want to buy a 100 point add on at ssr.

Dean 10-25-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needtogomore (Post 34074318)
So is that a definite no or not? we want to buy a 100 point add on at ssr.

I'd suggest you contact them directly. It doesn't sound like the person Jason was talking to really knew. You should email them and try to convince them it's a risk worth taking. The more you're willing to put down as a % of the purchase price, the better your chances I would guess. Good luck and let us know what happens if you investigate further.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.