The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians" (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1983870)

ranidayz 10-15-2008 05:02 PM

Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians"
 
I couldn't find a meet thread yet for this one -- only 519 days away -- so I started one! I, for one, am so excited to finally have our reservation and now just sit back and watch!

I'm thinking we can have a lot of fun with Kermit in Pirate Gear! The pic to the side was one I was able to find online and I put a note to the designers on the DIS Creative Board --- would look great on a shirt and be easy for Fish Extenders!

Who's with me!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Update:

Particpation in the Fish Extender Gift Exchange will be limited to those who sign up PRIOR to the 75 day mark for the cruise. This is to encourage participation in the thread and to lesson the last-minute sign-ups which happen frequently. It also gives adequate time to prepare supplies.

Please sign up for our Meet group by sending the following information to me:

Family Name
Adult Names
Childrens ages (names if you are comfortable)
State you live in
Stateroom #
email
cell number (if you are comfortable)

The final list will be distributed one month before the cruise.



Even if you are not participating in the FE, feel free to send the above info to be included in group meets! We're getting really close!

Even if you are not doing the FE, please feel free to pm your above info to me to be included in group meets. Thanks! We're getting closer!

ranidayz 10-15-2008 09:34 PM

.....

ronunc 10-19-2008 04:29 PM

My DW and I are booked CAT 6 on 13 March 2010. From all the complaints about the 2010 prices on these boards, I guess eveyone is holding out...

Maybe we can eat at Palo every other night (kidding).

ranidayz 10-19-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronunc (Post 28251754)
My DW and I are booked CAT 6 on 13 March 2010. From all the complaints about the 2010 prices on these boards, I guess eveyone is holding out...

Maybe we can eat at Palo every other night (kidding).

I am totally psyched to have you here~!

Yeah - the prices went up - but we'd booked onboard last March and were able to get pretty decent prices after we actually called Disney. The prices actually went down!

I didn't get to have dinner at Palo last time around (just brunch) - I can't believe I didn't know about the famous chocolate souffle.....

Ranidayz:yay:

ronunc 10-20-2008 03:25 PM

I'm surprised there are no more takers yet. We thought this cruise to be a bargain compared to the 5 day Wonder cruises.

imagine 10-21-2008 09:10 AM

We're on it! (myself, DH, 2 DD (4 and 8 at cruise time) May not be on here much for awhile yet as we're building a house right now too so life is crazy at the momemt.

We got one of the secret porthole rooms so are very excited!!! Now to not spill the beans to the girls for a bit... If I do I know I'll be answering questions daily about how long until we leave!!

ranidayz 10-22-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imagine (Post 28281292)
We're on it! (myself, DH, 2 DD (4 and 8 at cruise time) May not be on here much for awhile yet as we're building a house right now too so life is crazy at the momemt.

We got one of the secret porthole rooms so are very excited!!! Now to not spill the beans to the girls for a bit... If I do I know I'll be answering questions daily about how long until we leave!!

Welcome! My DD will be 6, and DS's will be 11 and 13.......I am excited that they'll be able to do so much more than they did this past year......Hello Family Karaoke 11 pm!

JustinsMommy07 10-24-2008 07:23 PM

Hey Everyone,
We just got off the 4 night Wonder Cruise and re-booked for this one. It will be me, DH and DS (who will be almost 3 at cruise time)
I like the name!:)

ranidayz 10-24-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinsMommy07 (Post 28348348)
Hey Everyone,
We just got off the 4 night Wonder Cruise and re-booked for this one. It will be me, DH and DS (who will be almost 3 at cruise time)
I like the name!:)

Welcome! I see you're in NJ -- not so far from MD......:cool1:

ranidayz 11-04-2008 03:52 AM

Yo Ho! Yo Ho!

Only one year, four months, one week and two days to go!

JustinsMommy07 11-08-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranidayz (Post 28523295)
Yo Ho! Yo Ho!

Only one year, four months, one week and two days to go!


Don't know if we are gonna make it. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm going through withdrawal already.:eek: :eek: We may have to do one in 2009 also. Now if I can just hit the lottery:lmao:

ranidayz 11-08-2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinsMommy07 (Post 28609321)
Don't know if we are gonna make it. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm going through withdrawal already.:eek: :eek: We may have to do one in 2009 also. Now if I can just hit the lottery:lmao:

I know - we've been off since March and it just gets worse and worse! I just got some skull/crossbones material for the Fish Extender....it's in a Disney Cruise box!:rotfl:

JustinsMommy07 11-09-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranidayz (Post 28609407)
I know - we've been off since March and it just gets worse and worse! I just got some skull/crossbones material for the Fish Extender....it's in a Disney Cruise box!:rotfl:

That's a good idea. This past cruise I forgot all the magnets that I made for the cabin door and some fish extender gifts. I also made t-shirts with the designs from the disigns board and they peeled and the ink ran. The looked great before we left. I must've done something wrong. I was so upset. I am determined to be more organized this time around. I think that I may have enough time:rotfl:

3dog2kidmom 11-25-2008 06:23 PM

Hello out there! I am seriously considering trading in my 5-day cruise in June 2010 (that I booked onboard last month) for this one... have a note out to my travel agent that I already transfered it to to see what the price diff would be. So we may be joining you for our spring break!

:banana:

ranidayz 11-25-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom (Post 28904214)
Hello out there! I am seriously considering trading in my 5-day cruise in June 2010 (that I booked onboard last month) for this one... have a note out to my travel agent that I already transfered it to to see what the price diff would be. So we may be joining you for our spring break!

:banana:

i think you should join us and be a caribbean amphibian!:scared1: :hug: :woohoo: :laughing:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.