The GH Official Thread Part 3

Wish they hadn’t gone there with Gregory, but just knew with all the build-up that they would. Can’t have a GH wedding without some kind of distraction. :rolleyes2 Will there be any more surprises, like a fight involving Jason or a shot at Sonny?

Lovely sentimental scenes with Tracy. Is BLQ wearing Lila’s wedding dress? Didn’t get a good look at it, but she does look beautiful. I don’t care for Lois’ pants suit and she shouldn’t be in white. And Ned should be wearing a tuxedo or at least a dark suit. Chase’s mom Jackie is noticeably absent, with no mention of her at all.
yes to all of this and why is Joss there?

Wish they hadn’t gone there with Gregory, but just knew with all the build-up that they would. Can’t have a GH wedding without some kind of distraction. :rolleyes2 Will there be any more surprises, like a fight involving Jason or a shot at Sonny?

Lovely sentimental scenes with Tracy. Is BLQ wearing Lila’s wedding dress? Didn’t get a good look at it, but she does look beautiful. I don’t care for Lois’ pants suit and she shouldn’t be in white. And Ned should be wearing a tuxedo or at least a dark suit. Chase’s mom Jackie is noticeably absent, with no mention of her at all.
She is wearing a part of Lila's dress. The dress fell apart or got ruined when they tried to alter it if I remember correctly. She looks beautiful. I don't care for Lois' pant suit either. And who's closet did Ned get that atrocious suit out of?

Glad to see Ned finally left the Ax place lol. And Sonny kept explaining to Natalia how these people betrayed him, girl Red flag.

And the young man ,Giovanni? The violinist, it would be interesting to see if they have him stay in PC , he seems to have charisma

I found the wedding soooo boring. I kept waiting for something to happen, I really thought someone was going to be shot because of Sonny.
Also, are they really going to have Finn drink again, ugh.

I actually really enjoyed the wedding. My DD20 kept saying "What's gonna happen? They always have drama at a wedding" Lol
Did they say where Monica was? If so, I missed it. Ik she wanted Jason there.
Really liked Spinelli & Jason's meet up too.
At the end with Finn's hand shaking and his worried look, it seems more like he may be next to get ALS? I hope not.
I still like his rapport with Chase.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter