Terminal C Car Rental Pick-up after 11pm - which companies 24 hrs?

mzozzietj

Next trip: July 2024
Hi All,

I've been comparing prices for car rentals for an upcoming work trip to Orlando in July. We do not land until approximately 11pm and will have to wait on checked luggage. We've got an SUV booked with Budget for $550 for 8 days (still very high). I found a minivan with Hertz for $450ish. On the confirmation email from Hertz it states that we will have to go to Terminal A/B after 9:30pm to pick up cars. I do not want to schlepp that far on arrival night close to Midnight.

I'm trying to check in with you all from your experiences. Which car rental companies have their location with staff open in Terminal C for 24 hours? We have most if not all the loyalty/preferred memberships as well so bonus if we can go direct to car. We did use Avis last week and were able to go direct to the car in Garage C so i think they'd be an option but I'd like to hear about others experiences recently if possible so I know what other companies I can compare while I stalk for better prices in the coming months.

Thanks so much for your help!
-Stacey

1714484488132.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter