Restaurants for Seniors

Senior 😂 Splitting a muffin at Perkins comes to mind.
Have Kids they turn to teens or 20s and many are a senior. Technically at least.
Look at the menus and eat where you find things you like. Can’t say I have ever had bad food at Disney but there is definitely some I don’t care for.
We don’t do Buffets anymore because we are seniors but that is about it…I will expand… Hot weather cold AC = eating a lot… back to the heat and… well we are seniors. Oh and the Kids meal at CS becomes very appealing if you had a normal size lunch CS or TS or sometimes splitting a full size CS depending on what it is.

I'm a senior and often there solo, usually stick to CS these days myself. However I have eaten at the bar inside Yak & Yeti several times, used to like to eat at the Tune In Lounge when they served the Prime Time menu (sadly no longer). DH and I ate at Sci Fi last trip for nostalgia sake, it is one of the more reasonably priced TS places, and I was able to get a reservation a few days before and modify it to an earlier time the morning of. Nomad Lounge at AK has good appetizers also.

See, I’m 67, my husband 68. Of all the places you listed, my husband & I would only eat at HBD, Homecomin & Boathouse. The menus at the other places don’t appeal to us at all. That’s why I don’t understand why age has anything to do with what restaurants you patronize. Tastes vary no matter what age you are.
As a 68 year old myself, I agree with you completely. I don't see how age influences taste. Two exceptions:
1. Young kids can be picky
2. People whose teeth have fallen out prefer soft food. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter