Recent reviews of Roundup Rodeo?

I would not recommend it. The theming and service was great; the food was less than mediocre. Our brisket was dry as were the ribs. The macaroni felt like it was made of powdered cheese. The baked beans had almost a vinegary taste. If you like vinegar based cole slaw, you'll be fine, but I don't and that's what it was. The chicken was fine as were the rolls. I would not go back. The BBQ we got the next day at Regal Eagle was far superior.

We just ate here at the end of March and my family thought it was very good. The biscuts were the highlight of the meal for us. Even my picky eater that doesn't really eat meat, enjoyed it. Server brought us more of anything we wanted. We all said we would like to do it again, but that we wouldn't do it for lunch again, too much food to then go back and walk around the park.

We ate here at the end of April and were pleasantly surprised. My son wanted to go even though we figured he wouldnt like much on the menu and we were not expecting much. The tomato salad was good. I really liked the ribs and brisket and the sausage and chicken were also good. I was not a fan of the beans. I cant recall which of the BBQ sauces I liked. Two were not good and one was ok. That was probably the worst part of it. Desserts were good too. At the end of the day my son liked the theming and mac and cheese and we ate so much at an early lunch we ended up cancelling our dinner reservation and then just ate a little around the world that night instead.

We were there in April. My Impression just way too much food, seemed like a waste, we ate very little of it all. We were only 2, maybe they gave us food for 4. We have done Liberty Tavern and that seemed better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter