So beautiful!

IMG_9951.jpg
Don don, is that you?

IMG_9959.jpg
My mood after the frantic morning

IMG_9962.jpg
Precious spirit animal!

IMG_9966.jpg
Family photo with giraffe in background but volunteer didn't really try to get that in the pic, ha!

Try to click this, it is a video. I had never seen the underbelly of a leopard!

Click this, it is a video, too!
It was incredible to be this close to a lion and hear it roar. It did make me very sad, though. I know they are well taken care of but some zoo animals just seem sad!

IMG_0007.jpg

We did the "skyliner" across the park and had some fun views
IMG_0019.jpg

And finished up seeing my favorite animal, the red panda!
IMG_0027.jpg

All in all, it was a fantastic day. The weather was PERFECT! We had some good Chinese food at lunch (albeit we ordered too much and paid WAY too much!) and wished we could have seen pandas. But they are coming to San Diego soon!

We headed back to the hotel pretty early and ordered Uber Eats from Earl of Sandwich, which is one of our favorites. It hit the spot! We laughed at how we overpaid for everything ($8 for a canned drink) but I guess that is what you get when you get that SD weather!

We tidied and packed everything up one final time and went to bed early, knowing we had a big travel day ahead!

Last edited:
New to your TR, it's been just fantastic so far! Your girls seem like such good friends!
Have very much enjoyed reading about your adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter