MNSSHP day strategy

SpykeYs

Earning My Ears
Hi !

I will be visiting Disney World August 8th-17th. I am struggling with making my park reservations, especially for MK.

What is the best strategy to use during the MNSSHP day if I am planning to attend it.

Should I make it a full MK day and take advantage of the lighter crowds during the day or should I go to another park and hop back to MK at 4 PM for MNSSHP event and do my MK day during. non-MNSSHP day ??

Please... help lol

MK is usually not that crowded the day of a party, as people without PH avoid it because of the early closing, so I would recommend making it a full day in MK. However, it seems like you have a long trip, so I recommend making it a rest day even more - as that will be one long day. Then on another day when there is a MNSSHP that you are not attending, you can go to MK in the am and hop to another park after 2pm. That is what we are doing.

Hi !

I will be visiting Disney World August 8th-17th. I am struggling with making my park reservations, especially for MK.

What is the best strategy to use during the MNSSHP day if I am planning to attend it.

Should I make it a full MK day and take advantage of the lighter crowds during the day or should I go to another park and hop back to MK at 4 PM for MNSSHP event and do my MK day during. non-MNSSHP day ??

Please... help lol
If you're going to do a park that day; I'd do MK for the lower crowds and you should be able to get your wristband inside the park at 4 for mnsshp which will save the hassle of trying to enter from the outside with the masses. Personally I like a pool day on a party night, but have done it both ways.

I agree with PP — pool and chill. Get a big meal at like 2 or 3pm, then head to the party. I like stopping at Capt Cook’s at the Poly at 2:30ish for the Thai meatballs and coconut sticky rice. Delicious, filling, and relatively inexpensive. Then head to the party!

I wouldn’t do another park that morning. I would sleep in, pool and relax. Late lunch ADR and hit MK at 4.

Hi !

Please... help lol
I am in a similar situation and considering whether to do a Disney Springs day before it, or an Animal Kingdom day before. Some people use it for a water park day as well. One thing I would suggest, especially if you plan to do a Jack & Sally or Seven Dwarves meet and greet(those lines are generally recommended you get in line for around 4:30 PM), is get a late lunch or early dinner around no later than 3PM and snack through the party, entering around 4PM

For that long of a trip, I'd just take it as a half day. It's not like you are going to park warrior every single day on that trip. You don't need a park reservation or a ticket for a holiday party ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter