Great News!! Disney's 'The Little Mermaid – A Musical Adventure' Coming to DHS in Fall 2024

I thought this theatre was full of mold? Wasn't there some scuttle butt about this needing to be torn down at one point?

I can't imagine there wouldn't be a way to remediate the mold damage short of tearing down the building.

But, it may be why they are going for different effects, etc. this second time around.

I love that this is coming back, in any form!

And the Tea Room at GF.
Unfortunately I assume this won’t come back as the cake bake shop albeit third party will have a tea room which is a shame as it was one of my favorite experiences
I thought this theatre was full of mold? Wasn't there some scuttle butt about this needing to be torn down at one point?
I assume the bones of the building are solid enough and they could just completely demolish the interior of the theater hence why it will open in the fall plus who knows if people have been already doing work that the public didn’t know of as it is interior

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter