Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I was thinking of you the moment my husband told me about it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I see they’re doing it by using the standby pass. I wonder if we could get on most of the rides using that or only 1-2. Our priorities would be tangled and frozen. Tangled is ds’s favorite movie but I would love to ride frozen. That’s if this is even happening when we go

I see they’re doing it by using the standby pass. I wonder if we could get on most of the rides using that or only 1-2. Our priorities would be tangled and frozen. Tangled is ds’s favorite movie but I would love to ride frozen. That’s if this is even happening when we go
I have read of people getting standby passes for everything. However, by the time the did, some of the lines were long, -2 hours. I think this was due to tide issues.

I have read of people getting standby passes for everything. However, by the time the did, some of the lines were long, -2 hours. I think this was due to tide issues.
Yeah I saw on Twitter that the Peter Pan ride in particular broke down frequently.

I think the soft opening will continue until the grand opening so they can work out all the kinks with operating the rides full time. We were there for the disastrous grand opening of Rise of the Resistance where it was down as much as it was up and going. The free one-day tickets to come back and ride it were a nice bonus though.

I think the soft opening will continue until the grand opening so they can work out all the kinks with operating the rides full time. We were there for the disastrous grand opening of Rise of the Resistance where it was down as much as it was up and going. The free one-day tickets to come back and ride it were a nice bonus though.
Tom Bricker wrote a blog post about it today saying there are paid previews right before the grand opening and they might not have the soft openings at the same time as that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter