Droid Making - What is Available?

Unity

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm a big Star Wars fan and when me and my family make the trip next year I was looking into possibly doing the droid experience as we'll be seeing Galaxy's Edge for the first time. But I had three questions I wanted to hit before deciding on what I want to do.

1. How much space would you say between stations? Aka, is it crowded and would you be constantly bumping into others? A personal concern of mine due to reasons.

2. I'm guessing its a bring a plus one with you and that is it?

3. Is the BD model only available for preassembled droids? I know that in the last year or so I saw you could buy a BD but from what I've seen it's all prepackaged. But looking it up I see lines that say you can make a BD. I just want to know for sure.

1. How much space would you say between stations? Aka, is it crowded and would you be constantly bumping into others? A personal concern of mine due to reasons.

2. I'm guessing its a bring a plus one with you and that is it?
The stations are about three feet wide so while actually at the station it's fine. The rest of the shop can be quite crowded, though.

As far as bringing people, we did it as a group of four in 2022, and it worked out well, but you all essentially go through on your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter