What’s for Dinner Tonight?

I finally have time to catch up on our meals we had in Montana. DH & I typically share an appetizer & entrée, unless otherwise noted.

Wedge Salad & Bison Meatloaf

Hunter Fries & Mushroom Swiss Burger

Montana Fried Pickles (the first fried pickles we've ever had that were sweet pickles) & Bison Meatloaf again (only because they were out of pretty much everything else that was local to the area).

Pizza

Bison Potstickers & Natural Bone-In Hutterite Pork Chop w/ sweet corn casserole

Mexican street corn :laughing: (I laugh, because it was basically mashed up pintos, with whole kernel corn covered in plastic cheese. It was nothing like any Mexican corn we've ever had either on or off the cob.) It was freezing cold outside so I ordered a cup of Elk chili & DH ordered a bowl.

We didn't see any appetizers we wanted, so we ordered Bison Ravioli & Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushroom to share.

Caprese Salad & Bison Tenderloin with house-made steak sauce, sautéed asparagus & garlic Chantilly potatoes

I wasn't feeling well this evening. I remember we ordered some type of potsticker, which I didn't try & DH didn't like. We also shared Steelhead Trout with bacon & kale soup & a masked potatoes.

This was a night of coming in exhausted from touring Yellowstone, so we once again had pizza delivery.

Pate & Lamb Ragu

Burrata & Spicy Italian Sausage Pasta

Italian sandwich w/fries in the airport.

As you can see, when we travel, we prefer to eat foods local to the area as much as possible. This meant we ate a lot of Bison, Elk & Huckleberry for our various meals. A lot of the Elk & Huckleberry was ordered for breakfast & lunch. We were constantly on the lookout for Montana trout, but it was always sold out at every restaurant we tried. We were so happy to finally find the Steelhead Idaho trout. It's the little things that make us happy. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter