Official 2024 Universal Studios HHN 33 Thread

It's more like if someone creeps up behind you or if someone gets in your space following you. That kind of thing. I'm ok with crowds though. I know I wouldn't be able to tolerate those lines:)
You don’t really get those types of scares in the houses because of the conga. Possible in one of the larger scare zones. They like to do the trick in the houses where they have multiple people in a scene and one of them will jump at you but you don’t know which one. Last year blood moon had a church with multiple hooded figure’s sitting in the pews and you had to walk through aisle. Some were figures, others were scare actors.

I do love to see the way they set up these houses and things like that though. If my son wants to pay for a ticket, he can go but it's not for me. I'm a big chicken, LOL.
Ruth I think you would do just fine on the Unmasking the Horror Tour. It is really interesting to see how the houses are put together. The Tour Guides are wonderful and so knowledgeable about the houses. I have done the 6 house tour for a few years now.

Here are a few pictures from a couple of the houses on last years 6 house tour.

Dueling Dragon’s: Choose Thy Fate
IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6787.jpeg

Blood Moon: Dark Offering
IMG_6656.jpeg

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6682.jpeg

IMG_6683.jpeg

IMG_6670.jpeg

IMG_6676.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter