How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

We got back to Massachusetts on 5/7 and I haven't posted a countdown because we're torn on when to go next year. We usually go right after Easter but Easter being April 20th has thrown a wrench into the plans. We can't decide if we go in March and come home in time for Easter or go our usual month of April into early May and spend Easter in Orlando...Our other option is perhaps to go to Disneyland instead....decisions, decisions....

So, our countdown is either 299 days or 318 days until our 2025 road trip.

203 and I hope it stops raining soon. :sad2: This is not cool for May. We always went in May because there wasn't a lot of rain. I'm now rethinking coming back again this time of year and purchasing a long multiday pass. It's been pouring for over an hour now and my DHS AM plans are circling the drain. On another note, DAK was packed yesterday so it needs to stay open later.

Last edited:
We got back to Massachusetts on 5/7 and I haven't posted a countdown because we're torn on when to go next year. We usually go right after Easter but Easter being April 20th has thrown a wrench into the plans. We can't decide if we go in March and come home in time for Easter or go our usual month of April into early May and spend Easter in Orlando...Our other option is perhaps to go to Disneyland instead....decisions, decisions....

So, our countdown is either 299 days or 318 days until our 2025 road trip.
We've also been thinking of Disneyland next May and possibly San Diego. We've been doing twice a year at WDW for the past 2 years but I think it's time to take a break after our December trip and wait until next December. So yeah I'm torn too. I told DH today that I think it's time to take a break and he laughed and said you say that every trip. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter