Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Elevators / central location would be ideal.
The main elevator bank is on the CCV DVC side of the South side of the main building. And the single elevator is near the 1/2 point in the wing near Roaring Fork QS location.

There are a few Resort View rooms in the main section of the lodge: NW-facing room. Examples:: x085,x084,x086,x083,x087,x082,x088 (Floors 4-6 where X is the floor).

The lobby level is the 2nd floor with a ramp down to the 1st floor again near Roaring Fork QS.

Let me know if you want suggestions close to the single elevator by Roaring Fork.

Dave

Can anyone tell me if CL typically calls before your stay? We are just over a week out from our stay at WL and I haven't heard from them. Thanks!
Wow. We are staying CL at WL in July. They called me a few days ago to ask if we needed anything special and to remind me we were now at 60 days out and to reserve dining if we wished and do I need help with that. I did find it odd that they called this far out. First time that's happened with any of our CL stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter