Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just need 1k more EC to get Hera to Level 5…I honestly don’t mind time walls. Rumor on Reddit is that Zeus is going to be 16k.
I definitely need the time to collect more EC after Hera level up.

16k in currency amassed, both characters at 5. Wondering if I tempt fate and bring the three headed guy to 6 since the currency requirement is so low, although will I get all tokens back in the next three days? Decisions, decisions...

16K in EC - wowsa. I have like 2K, after leveling Hera up yesterday. I don't see it as being an issue to get to 16K by the end of the event, but will need to be diligent. (Only having one Lion King character at this point is not helping here.) Of course, it is also highly unlikely that I will get Zeus' tokens. But I will try.

Hit the Zeus time wall this morning. Hera is at 5 (11 more hats and currency until she's ready for 6; Hydra is ready for 5). Miss Piggy leveling to 10. Event currency wise...6k right now. And Season Pass level 109.

I also hit the time wall this morning for Zeus. Both Hera and Hydra are at 5. Just collecting for the last guy now and leveling other characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter