DAS changes coming WDW May 20/ DL June 18, 2024

I wish I could have video taped my son for Disney to see how badly DAS is needed. Last week we were at disney and mine train was down all morning. Finally opened and we got a DAS and we waited our hour wait. We scan In and the lightning lane long was INSANE. and then the ride was having issues again. Line wasn't moving. Our son starts melting down and we finally had to leave the line which then causes a MASSIVE meltdown because all he wanted to do was ride mine train. It was gut wrenching and we were screwed no matter what we did...it was the exact example why we need DAS so bad.

We did rise when we came back to MK after mid day breaks. The backed up lightning lanes finally cleared out
Sounds tough - I'm sorry your son got so upset. Sorry too for you because I know that seeing our children or grandchildren in pain of any kind is heart wrenching. Hope that your needs and his will be met. Hugs

Can we all agree that CMs don’t get paid enough to deal with the fallout of DAS?

Between the pressure of deciding the allocation of return to line pass, people directing their frustration/anger at you/ probably having to deal more trying to get people to stay in order, this seems like a nightmare

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter