Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-mfMR5wz-Th.jpg

Yes, it's from All Star Music; tell me where. :tink:

Outside? Pool area?

Final dance recital "in the books" 🥺. Nine performances but had to "sneak" pictures so only got a couple and after a LONG afternoon (4 hours total) everyone was so tired afterwards only a few pictures there too. Still love seeing the expressions on the faces of other dancers during her solo! DID get a nice smile out of her when we gave her the Graduation Banner afterwards! We told her we were going to hold it up when she got her diploma at Graduation next Friday! :goodvibes

P1100347-S.jpg
P1100373-S.jpg
P1100378-S.jpg
P1100389-S.jpg
P1100392-S.jpg

P1100294-M.jpg
P1100308-S.jpg
P1100347-S.jpg
:tink:

Park resort or other?

Oh she looks like she’s sad

🥺 Part of that look is from her solo but most of it from YES...pretty emotional last performance. 🥺 Four garden wagons full of limbs from back yard to the "burn pile" today....and it was "only 100 real feel temperature"! :faint: Had to fill a wagon, empty it and go inside for 30 minutes to cool off! :rotfl: It was miserable out there but David REALLY needed to cut the grass this afternoon. Was afraid to take Boo out at nights for fear of "snakes in the grass"! Mission accomplished though; fallen trees and large branches will have to wait though. David will need to move them with his tractor and to wet now to get in the backyard. Slow progress but the "mess" isn't going anywhere. My next project is the far back part of our acre. May decide to wait with that since baking cookies and brownies for Katie's party is on the top of the agenda for this week.

i-564cknr-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

🥺 Part of that look is from her solo but most of it from YES...pretty emotional last performance. 🥺 Four garden wagons full of limbs from back yard to the "burn pile" today....and it was "only 100 real feel temperature"! :faint: Had to fill a wagon, empty it and go inside for 30 minutes to cool off! :rotfl: It was miserable out there but David REALLY needed to cut the grass this afternoon. Was afraid to take Boo out at nights for fear of "snakes in the grass"! Mission accomplished though; fallen trees and large branches will have to wait though. David will need to move them with his tractor and to wet now to get in the backyard. Slow progress but the "mess" isn't going anywhere. My next project is the far back part of our acre. May decide to wait with that since baking cookies and brownies for Katie's party is on the top of the agenda for this week.

i-564cknr-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Quick service or sit down?

Snaked in the grass no thank you 😱

Tear jerker today; another Bellville tradition and always sentimental. The graduates "walk the halls" of the elementary schools one more time to the cheers of the "little kids" who line the halls and "high five" them. The 2nd one was when the "ugly cry" started...Katie leaves the line and goes and hugs the 5th grader she does the duet "Eve and the Snake" with...the daughter of her Brahmadora Director. She is going to miss that family SO much! 😢 After they left the scheduled elementary schools, a small group went to visit their pre-school...St. Mary's...and she and her best friend there had one last turn on the playground equipment! 💞

Resized_20240521_081156_1716319075289-M.jpg
Resized_20240521_081535_1716319081477-M.jpg
Resized_20240521_081757_1716318749001-M.jpg
Resized_20240521_084051_1716318743186-M.jpg
Screenshot_20240521-212741_Facebook-M.jpg
Screenshot_20240521-212753_Facebook-M.jpg

Tear jerker today; another Bellville tradition and always sentimental. The graduates "walk the halls" of the elementary schools one more time to the cheers of the "little kids" who line the halls and "high five" them. The 2nd one was when the "ugly cry" started...Katie leaves the line and goes and hugs the 5th grader she does the duet "Eve and the Snake" with...the daughter of her Brahmadora Director. She is going to miss that family SO much! 😢 After they left the scheduled elementary schools, a small group went to visit their pre-school...St. Mary's...and she and her best friend there had one last turn on the playground equipment! 💞
That's so wholesome, can't believe the memories those elementary schoolers are creating, this would have definietly motivated me to go to college willingfully, seeing those big guys and gals would have inspired me.

That's so wholesome, can't believe the memories those elementary schoolers are creating, this would have definietly motivated me to go to college willingfully, seeing those big guys and gals would have inspired me.

It's such a special moment for them all! I love our small town traditions! 💞 :tink:

The seniors at the high school I work at does that too. The kids love going back. Stephanie and her friend will go back to the high school to visit every year

still think they need these lol

HAT.jpg

The seniors at the high school I work at does that too. The kids love going back. Stephanie and her friend will go back to the high school to visit every year

still think they need these lol

View attachment 862130

TOTALLY AGREE JEFF! :rotfl2: They sure would toss better at the end of the graduation ceremony!

Such fun for graduates, students AND teachers! Katie's kindergarten teacher is retired but SHE goes back every year during "the walk" and her students love seeing her again! Katie will spend a lot of time back at BHS; she's already been asked to choreograph competition numbers for the Brahmadoras next year and her Friday's have no classes scheduled so she'll be there for pep rally's and pre-game too during football season. She'll probably never set foot :rotfl: in the main academic building again :rotfl2: unless it's to "terrorize" her history teacher! They have a tremendous "love-hate" relationship (he even locked her out of his classroom one day...long story there :rolleyes1) but her heart is in the Brahmadora Building. Allie doesn't go back much at all; she sees her favorite teachers in social settings. She helps the coach with soccer when she's around but that's all at the football field. Does the softball team do an Alumni Game that Stephanie gets to participate in? Those are always so much fun!:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter