Funny Memes

Ahhhh back when our leaders were working with us so we could all succeed, ahh yes I remember it well.

Meanwhile all over the US

View attachment 865121
No, that was when we owned or operated every oil field in the Middle East. Then the natives got angry that our major oil company executives were getting massively wealthy and the locals were living in poverty. Those problems were instigated and with the approval of "our leaders working with us so we could all succeed".

I'm still not feeling sorry for all those that drive those modern day civilian 'tanks" up to the pump and require $100.00 or more to fill up. I fill up every two weeks or so, for about $25.00. I may not drive as much or have a long commute, but if you make the choice to drive a massive, gas sucking machine, please stop whining about how much it cost to operate. From what I have observed most of the people with those vehicles don't "need" them they just "want" them. With our desires, comes the cost to fulfill those desires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter