Can anyone confirm if Blackhawk via Kroger codes as an online purchase for 3% back with Amex Blue everyday?

I did notice your post, unfortunately I don't own this cc. If memory serves, you're better off buying gc in-store not online. Blackhawk codes differently on a few cc's, I'm not sure how it codes for Amex BCP but on all Amex cards, you run the risk of the claw. Whether it's high volume purchases only, I don't know. Hopefully others will chime in.

I have purchased gc in-store at other retailers without issue once in a while but that's it.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Home Depot GC you can use in a single purchase? We have a large purchase coming up and was thinking of using the Choice Card Target Deal for some added savings. I would probably need to buy about 10 Choice cards.

Online they have a limit of 10 gift cards in one transaction and in store I don't believe there is a limit.

Can anyone confirm if Blackhawk via Kroger codes as an online purchase for 3% back with Amex Blue everyday?

I did notice your post, unfortunately I don't own this cc. If memory serves, you're better off buying gc in-store not online. Blackhawk codes differently on a few cc's, I'm not sure how it codes for Amex BCP but on all Amex cards, you run the risk of the claw. Whether it's high volume purchases only, I don't know. Hopefully others will chime in.

I have purchased gc in-store at other retailers without issue once in a while but that's it.

The Amex Blue Cash is very hit or miss whether you will get the 3% or not. For example, I find almost all my orders from Office Depot online (for physical items, not gift cards) only get 1%. Also, I placed 4 orders from Dell in the last year (all for non gift card items) and 3 of them got 3% but the other one got 1%. So even if one time it gets 3% there is no guarantee it will get 3% the next time.

The Amex Blue Cash is very hit or miss whether you will get the 3% or not. For example, I find almost all my orders from Office Depot online (for physical items, not gift cards) only get 1%. Also, I placed 4 orders from Dell in the last year (all for non gift card items) and 3 of them got 3% but the other one got 1%. So even if one time it gets 3% there is no guarantee it will get 3% the next time.
@FoxC63 thanks. prob not worth the risk it seems. I'll just continue with my in store purchases. If there's a slammin deal in future i will try it and update what happens.

Online they have a limit of 10 gift cards in one transaction and in store I don't believe there is a limit.
Thanks. I was just going to come here and answer my own question. I needed 11 GC for the purchase online. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The overage wasn’t too bad that I just put it on a cc, but now I have one extra HD GC to use.

CVS
1716480714299.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Chili's, Chipotle, Domino's, DoorDash, Fandango, JCPenney, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, Nintendo eShop, On The Border, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Uber or Vudu.
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card.
    • CVS Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/26/24 – 6/01/24.

1716483112605.png

Southwest Airlines Flights Now Appear On Google Flights

Big news broke today that Southwest Airlines flights now appear in Google Flights search results. The airline’s flights still do not appear on other third-party travel sites like Expedia or Priceline.

The manual searching on Southwest was always a pain. It’s also much easier now to track price drops and rebook at the lower price by using the price tracking feature built into Google Flights. Big win for consumers.
To learn more go to DoC

Offer added to Discount District and Credit Card Offers & More

Get Free Walmart+ Membership, $50 Walmart Cash and $49 Back with Amex Offer

• No direct link to offer, shows in app - YMMV
  • Walmart is offering select users $50 Walmart cash when they sign up for Walmart+ for $98
  • Walmart+ AmEx Offer: Get $49 Off a $98 Walmart+ Annual Membership
    • Expires 6/30/24. DoC

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter