The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

I know there are probably a hundred posts about this already but what is the best requests I can put in for a standard view studio?
Like @CarolynFH said, QS and Bar Riva are on the East end but view of Epcot are on the west side and it’s closer to the skyliner so depends what you’re prioritizing. Either way it’s a wonderfully small resort so you’re close to most things either way :)

Like @CarolynFH said, QS and Bar Riva are on the East end but view of Epcot are on the west side and it’s closer to the skyliner so depends what you’re prioritizing. Either way it’s a wonderfully small resort so you’re close to most things either way :)

I would like to be able to see Epcot and a higher floor. So I should ask for a West side, high floor room?

I would like to be able to see Epcot and a higher floor. So I should ask for a West side, high floor room?
If I recall correctly, the request option with online check in says something like “closer to skyliner”. Depending on what time you check in, I might also recommend re-checking in with a CM and requesting it with them. I’ve been really successful getting the room I want doing that.

If I recall correctly, the request option with online check in says something like “closer to skyliner”. Depending on what time you check in, I might also recommend re-checking in with a CM and requesting it with them. I’ve been really successful getting the room I want doing that.
I have done it through chat via DVC member services with success

Hi all - can I get recommendations on a room request that would allow easiest access to the Skyliner without having to take an elevator?
Floor 1, but are there any exterior doors that head right out to the path toward the Skyliner? If so, what rooms is the door near? :)

Hi all - can I get recommendations on a room request that would allow easiest access to the Skyliner without having to take an elevator?
Floor 1, but are there any exterior doors that head right out to the path toward the Skyliner? If so, what rooms is the door near? :)
I believe 8113 and 8114 would fit that bill (as far as Studios).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter