Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Well it sure sounds like it. Did you get a SMS txt or did it appear in MDE?

If you have a SMS txt there should be a number to call or you can stop by the Front desk. Yes water views should start on the 3rd floor unless you got 2001 or 2002.

Dave
Thank you I have 2 rooms side by side rooms 2027 and 29

Did you ask for adjoing rooms? They may have been trying to assist you. Were both of your rooms booked as Water View?

Dave

Was wondering: I just got my room number and noticed I was put on the second floor. I booked a water view room which I was told starts on the third floor or above. I think I was put in a courtyard/resort view.
I’ve not heard that, but it doesn’t mean anything. From the Disney website water view is “Views of Pool, Waterfall, Bay Lake or Copper Creek”. I think when they combined some of the categories (got rid of standard and garden view, etc) some of the rooms are a little debatable as to what category they should fall under. Technically you can see part of Copper Creek/pool, but it is definitely a stretch. Maybe ask at the FD if you want to move?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter