A bachelor party, a wedding, and a birthday - That was an eventful week (Updated 5/17)

Wow I am impressed you went back for more!
I sure hope you feel better the next day!
Soft serve yum! I didn’t know they had that there!
I love MMRR and TSM!

I bet all that spinning on TSMM really did you in. But I'm glad you were able to power through and visit 3 of the 4 parks. That's no small feat!

I totally understand Scotty. I'm a Joey, too. My kids learned that by, like, age 3. :rotfl:

I had no idea Pop had soft serve, either. There's nothing like classic vanilla.

I’m joining in!

What a shame that you got sick right before your big trip. You held in there very well and were such a trooper! I love your coordinated shirts on your 4-parks day and glad you were able to have some fun despite how you felt. I hope you felt a whole lot better the following day.

And darn it, I forgot about the spinning on TSM! I don’t mind spinning so I didn’t even think about it… but my spin-adverse husband may not be a fan. I’ll have to keep this in mind on our Hollywood Studios day.

Wow I am impressed you went back for more!
I sure hope you feel better the next day!
Soft serve yum! I didn’t know they had that there!
I love MMRR and TSM!
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know about the soft serve at Pop. And yeah...I had to go back for more. My momma didn't raise no quitters! Ok, actually, it's the strong feeling of guilt about not being there for Scotty's whole day that had me up and out.
I bet all that spinning on TSMM really did you in. But I'm glad you were able to power through and visit 3 of the 4 parks. That's no small feat!

I totally understand Scotty. I'm a Joey, too. My kids learned that by, like, age 3. :rotfl:

I had no idea Pop had soft serve, either. There's nothing like classic vanilla.
Ahh...the Joey's of the world. Gotta love them. Are you kids that way too?

Ok, now that more of us didn't know about the soft serve at Pop, I'm thinking it must be relatively new. I hope it stays though. Somehow, I always crave soft serve at Disney and I almost never get it. Now I can pick it up at my resort. Unless, of course, I accidentally go to Petals first and get a Pina Colava.
I’m joining in!

What a shame that you got sick right before your big trip. You held in there very well and were such a trooper! I love your coordinated shirts on your 4-parks day and glad you were able to have some fun despite how you felt. I hope you felt a whole lot better the following day.

And darn it, I forgot about the spinning on TSM! I don’t mind spinning so I didn’t even think about it… but my spin-adverse husband may not be a fan. I’ll have to keep this in mind on our Hollywood Studios day.
Welcome!!! And yeah...TSM spinning. I always forget how much spinning there is. Of course, I think it FELT like more this particular day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter