Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

It seems like they changed the tofu at Skipper Canteen. I visited second week in May. It used to have a light or non-existent coating. Now it seems like it's dipped in batter and fried. KFC-like breading, very dry. Disappointing.

It seems like they changed the tofu at Skipper Canteen. I visited second week in May. It used to have a light or non-existent coating. Now it seems like it's dipped in batter and fried. KFC-like breading, very dry. Disappointing.
Yech! I just realized that I've never had tofu. Won't try it at Skipper Canteen. Where might you recommend for the first-time tofu eater? I recently switched to eating more vegetarian for health reasons.

Yech! I just realized that I've never had tofu. Won't try it at Skipper Canteen. Where might you recommend for the first-time tofu eater? I recently switched to eating more vegetarian for health reasons.
I don't usually eat tofu but I liked it at Skipper. Two veg entrees I can recommend are the vegetable skewer at Primo Piatto at Riviera and the cauliflower steak at Boathouse. Both were excellent.

I still haven’t been to Satu’li Canteen in AK, but I heard that you can add tofu as your protein in their bowls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter