The Running Thread--2024

I have two packets of the Skratch "so high in sodium you might die" drink mix, but haven't used them yet. I do tend to be a very salty sweater, and to really fall apart in heat, but it hasn't been hot enough yet to even experiment with it (e.g. try a partial dosage one run, work up to a full packet if that goes well).

@DopeyBadger Thank you for that detailed info. I will try to slow just a little next time and see if I can hold on til the end. That record HM is about 2-1/2 years ago now so not the best to go by but not crazy far off either. It does seem to me like I am right on the edge every time I try and that’s why when the wheels come off, they really come off. That 3:30 is really a long term (year or two) goal as right now for Boston I need a 3:25 which doesn’t seem likely but in about 16 months my qualifying window for the next age group (3:35) will open. If I can improve and stay consistent that is much more of a possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter