Priceline Express Deals

The way things seem to be going, I REALLY expected a July and August room drop by now.
Priceline never fails to not do what I expect. :D

FWIW:

Anyone thinking about booking those June Sports Priceline Express deals, there are a couple of codes out there through Rakuten right now to get either an additional 5% or 10% off Express Deals.

(Note: there is also a $316 AK Lodge Savannah View Express deal in June, the ONLY day I could get it to appear was starting on June 11 and searching for 2 days.)

* You have to Click through from the Rakuten Priceline page for the codes to work
* You HAVE TO manually add the code in checkout (after the click through above)
* You have to be signed in to PL to even add the code

The 5% off code is: RMN7HT524
10% off is: SUMMER10

I believe at least one of those, if not both expire on 5/31 so you have to book soon.
REMEMBER EXPRESS DEALS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.

Comparison: On a day in June where Sports is $92, using the 10% off code gets you the room net $107.87 after all taxes and fees.
Disney's price for the same day using their current discount would cost $173.66.

Replying to my own post.

It is now May 20th and I want to report that there are still AS Sports rooms available via PL Express Deals for June 2-8 and 23-29.

They also have regular (9 percent off) rooms and that tells me that Disney is still trying to fill rooms and we are just a few weeks away from the arrival dates.

In a way I feel this is kind of crazy!
I think it seems kinda crazy too!
I’m guessing on-site bookings are looking soft? If so, they may do the ‘ole “take rooms out of inventory” trick to make bookings look stronger.

I'm on Priceline right now and see a box to the left that says something along the lines of "Call our agents to see if you could save 20% or more by talking to us vs. booking online". Has anyone done this and saved more money?

Has anyone booked a package through Priceline for hotel and airfare? I was poking around Priceline yesterday and it appeared the rooms are greatly discounted if you do this. I’m going to sit down Sunday and do some Disney math
Hi, I have booked this before but not for Disney. I've tried, in fact, to do it but never found a deal when I was going to Orlando. (My successful hotel+airfare was Detroit to Nuremberg, Germany, btw, which is a very expensive flight with little competition so no reason for discounts... but Priceline came through with a deal that made the hotel basically free.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter