New Summer Ticket Offer!

Pricing has been published by multiple sources. The Orange County Register, a paper local to the area, noted:

"The three-day, one-park per day tickets start at $149 for children and $249 for adults for admission Monday through Thursdays. That works out to just under $50 per day for kids and $83 a day for adults.
You can also get weekend three-day, one-park tickets good on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for $199 for kids and $299 for adults. That’s $67 a day for children and $100 for adults."

The first part of that information had already been published by Disney. Numerous fan sites and blogs and news sources have been reporting the second bit of information. All of these prices match last year's offer, so I expect what is being reported is accurate.

Park-hopping on 3-day tickets is an additional $70 total. Pre-purchase of Genie+ on 3-day tickets is an additional $90 total. I do not expect Disney to offer further discounts on these add-ons, and there have been no rumors or reports to suggest they will.

As for what time the tickets will be released, sorry I can't help you there. Special event ticket sales lately have started no earlier than 9AM PT. Dining reservations often go live at 6AM PT. Could be one of those times or a different time altogether, random or chosen internally by Disney.
Oh thank you! Sorry I wasn’t clear. I was asking about the hotel pricing. I’m hoping to book a room on the 29th. Thanks!

Are these tickets historically able to be upgraded to MKs?
When I read the fine print, I do not see mention of these new tickets not being upgradeable to MKs. In the past when they have sold tickets with that restriction, it was pretty clearly noted. Some but not all previous ticket specials have been restricted from upgrades. So I have overlooked something or the terms and conditions in full aren't public yet since the tickets aren't for sale yet or they are in fact going to be upgradeable if MKs continue to be available for new sales. If they are upgradeable, the MK will be backdated to the first day the 3-day summer ticket was used for entry and expire one year from that date.

Pricing has been published by multiple sources. The Orange County Register, a paper local to the area, noted:

"The three-day, one-park per day tickets start at $149 for children and $249 for adults for admission Monday through Thursdays. That works out to just under $50 per day for kids and $83 a day for adults.
You can also get weekend three-day, one-park tickets good on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for $199 for kids and $299 for adults. That’s $67 a day for children and $100 for adults."

The first part of that information had already been published by Disney. Numerous fan sites and blogs and news sources have been reporting the second bit of information. All of these prices match last year's offer, so I expect what is being reported is accurate.

Park-hopping on 3-day tickets is an additional $70 total. Pre-purchase of Genie+ on 3-day tickets is an additional $90 total. I do not expect Disney to offer further discounts on these add-ons, and there have been no rumors or reports to suggest they will.

As for what time the tickets will be released, sorry I can't help you there. Special event ticket sales lately have started no earlier than 9AM PT. Dining reservations often go live at 6AM PT. Could be one of those times or a different time altogether, random or chosen internally by Disney.
So basically, based on these numbers, an adult 3-day park hopper with weekend access & Genie+ would be about $459 / adult?

Do these tix sell out? i.e. should I plan to buy ASAP for an August trip?!

So basically, based on these numbers, an adult 3-day park hopper with weekend access & Genie+ would be about $459 / adult?

Do these tix sell out? i.e. should I plan to buy ASAP for an August trip?!
I don't know the answer to the sell out question, but I would make sure your trip falls within the dates of these special tickets (I saw you mentioned OBB, and I don't think these tickets are good past 9/26/24?). Also one thing I remember about these tickets was that park reservations for these tickets come out of a separate "bucket" and are more limited. If you are going during Halloween time, it can be very busy, and I would worry about park reservation availability (unless you are also staying onsite and can reserve from that "bucket").

I don't know the answer to the sell out question, but I would make sure your trip falls within the dates of these special tickets (I saw you mentioned OBB, and I don't think these tickets are good past 9/26/24?). Also one thing I remember about these tickets was that park reservations for these tickets come out of a separate "bucket" and are more limited. If you are going during Halloween time, it can be very busy, and I would worry about park reservation availability (unless you are also staying onsite and can reserve from that "bucket").
We are DVC, staying at VDH and are going the last week in August for 8 nights (first week of OBB) so we should be good on all the dates. Still need to figure out if park hopping is worth the additional money. We are planning to use VDH as our "home base" while we do some sightseeing around SoCal. We haven't finalized any real plans yet tho so I guess we need to work on that so we can figure out if we also want the opportunity to visit the parks on Fri & Sat before we head back east on that Sunday. In my mind, I had been thinking about spending 2 consecutive days at the parks early in the week and then finish up the trip with 1 last day at the parks. We need to think long & hard about the bottom line tho as the hopping & weekend option really adds up. Typically, we are WDW AP holders and aren't used to so many add-ons & restrictions. I don't like all those.🙄😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter