Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

We arrive the day you leave and our plan is much the same. The beginning of our trip we will be with extended family and touring without G+. The second half of our trip my plan is to purchase PH G+ each day of our trip to take advantage of things we may wish to do again or missed earlier in our trip.

I will say that since we have PH tickets I choose to purchase G+ with the multi-parks option each day we purchase it as the few extra dollars allows for more park changes and moving about should our initial park prove to be busier than we originally thought it might be. Sometimes we like to visit a park where G+ may not be needed and stack for later in the day at a second park.
WE tried park hopper tickets last year and it did not work for us. My 4-year-old granddaughter was exhausted the first time we hopped to a second park, so we just went back to the resort. We ended up never going back at night to any park we just relaxed at the resort.

I am hoping that we try to go back around 6 or 7 from BLT to MK the 2 times we are there during the day and do the same at HS and Epcot since we will be at BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter