*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

We just bought in for 100 points to compliment our other contract :) Most underrated DVC and looking forward to the refurb!
Congrats! :cheer2:
If you were to ask me about it a little over a year ago, BLT would have been a no-go...wasn't even close to being on the list to be considered. Then one MK EEH changed all of that! We are so happy that we realized soon enough that it's the location that we love and want. We bought a 50 pt last year, then earlier this year I saw a 25 pt that I couldn't pass up so I snatched that before even telling the husband we are adding on! :laughing:

Congrats! :cheer2:
If you were to ask me about it a little over a year ago, BLT would have been a no-go...wasn't even close to being on the list to be considered. Then one MK EEH changed all of that! We are so happy that we realized soon enough that it's the location that we love and want. We bought a 50 pt last year, then earlier this year I saw a 25 pt that I couldn't pass up so I snatched that before even telling the husband we are adding on! :laughing:
For us it was between BLT and VGF. We opted first for VGF and then just added our second choice of BLT. I think we have the best of both worlds. Happy DVCing : )

For us it was between BLT and VGF. We opted first for VGF and then just added our second choice of BLT. I think we have the best of both worlds. Happy DVCing : )
Our first one was BRV. Since that's a 2042 resort, having BLT with a longer expiration, it's perfect! My plan is, if we want to continue the membership down the road, we will add on more points at BLT. Especially within the last 2-3 years of BRV expiring, that's when I would start adding more BLT contracts. Or maybe we'll add more before that...lol! who knows?

I agree that the studios are way too small for the pull down!
I have to believe they are working hard to find a way. Maybe a larger room construction in plans. Having a studio actually sleep 4 is huge. I wish there was a way for use to use a crib and couch in a decent manner.... tight floor plan and I would give up some furniture to make that work.

We just bought in for 100 points to compliment our other contract :) Most underrated DVC and looking forward to the refurb!

Congrats! We just did the same--another 100 point contract. Waiting to get through ROFR now. :)

At first, I wasn't wowed by BLT. But outside of its convenience factor to MK, I've come to really love those lake-view studios! It's such a gorgeous, peaceful view.

Congrats! We just did the same--another 100 point contract. Waiting to get through ROFR now. :)

At first, I wasn't wowed by BLT. But outside of its convenience factor to MK, I've come to really love those lake-view studios! It's such a gorgeous, peaceful view.
I have a lakeview this weekend. I only requested higher floor but not specific direction, just want to see what I'll get and roll with it. Hopefully it won't disappoint!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter