A Restful Spring Break? - A March/April 2024 Trip Report

I did LL for the parade for the first time in April. I would have had the same issue finding the entrance if I didn't have friends who work in MK (who happened to be there that day as well.) They pointed it out to me. But, it IS good parade viewing.

did LL for the parade for the first time in April. I would have had the same issue finding the entrance if I didn't have friends who work in MK (who happened to be there that day as well.) They pointed it out to me. But, it IS good parade viewing.
I think, they think the umbrellas help but they really don't.

the spot was ok. We got there late, like right before the parade and we ended up on the far right side, it was an ok spot. It was HOT standing there. Not sure we would do that again.

Back of the Boat! I hope you behaved yourself.

Andy was only able to get pepperoni egg rolls. Sad. He would have had to wait 15 minutes for some cheeseburger ones. We sat on the wall behind the castle and ate our snacks. It actually wasn’t a bad place to sit and eat quickly!

How frustrating! I got one of each last time and I think I like the cheeseburger better.

Oh my! Life has really been crazy (Abby graduated last Saturday 😭). I haven't really been on the boards since end of last year. So happy to find your report. Spent my afternoon at work catching up - haha. Looks like a great start. So sorry your months/year leading up to this have been so hard. I live in the south so feel like I can get fried green tomatoes anywhere. But of course I can't get amazing Philly cheesesteaks, pizza, etc. Glad you like some southern food! I love how you always do such a good job tailoring your trips to the needs of your whole family. My teens need more rest too, but I feel I have a hard time letting them rest -haha. Hoping Andy's back stays good so he can enjoy the rest of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter