ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Low-res copies of all recorded documents are free. You just need to set up an account. The copies are, again, low-res, but easily readable for these purposes.
Nice. I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?

Nice. I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?
I'm not sure what you're looking at, but if you set up your online account and go to the search page (image below), and enter a first, last, and middle initial in the search fields, every single document that matches that person will be listed. Deeds, power of attorney assignments, mortgages, land court orders, leases, liens, lien releases etc. If I search my name, I get 19 different documents. Some names bring up dozens and dozens of documents.

hbcsearch.jpg

I'm not sure what you're looking at, but if you set up your online account and go to the search page (image below), and enter a first, last, and middle initial in the search fields, every single document that matches that person will be listed. Deeds, power of attorney assignments, mortgages, land court orders, leases, liens, lien releases etc. If I search my name, I get 19 different documents. Some names bring up dozens and dozens of documents.

View attachment 861330
IF Disney ROFR’d it, I think it would still be a bit before it shows up in the Conveyance website.

I’m sure it would be reported by the major DVC outlets….

IF Disney ROFR’d it, I think it would still be a bit before it shows up in the Conveyance website.

I’m sure it would be reported by the major DVC outlets….
There's no way it will show up on the BOC site for at least a couple of weeks (but it will eventually with Disney showing as the grantee). I wasn't suggesting it would be there now, I was just responding to the comment that read:
I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?
and saying they must be looking in the wrong place or entering the wrong information if all they see are mortgage assignments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter