Rejected Offers Thread

PVB - Aug UY - 220points $160 offer, $169 asking 5/17/24
While I do NOT think $169 is a reasonable price to pay for PVB, my guess is that they will get it (unless it’s stripped all the way to 2026) with the recent ROFR frenzy. I didn’t want to accept a $135 counter last winter so I’m definitely not in the market for Poly resale now, but if I was, I’d consider trying to get a transfer of PVB points to tide me over a year or two and then plan to buy discount resale or under $200 direct in 2026.

While I do NOT think $169 is a reasonable price to pay for PVB, my guess is that they will get it (unless it’s stripped all the way to 2026) with the recent ROFR frenzy. I didn’t want to accept a $135 counter last winter so I’m definitely not in the market for Poly resale now, but if I was, I’d consider trying to get a transfer of PVB points to tide me over a year or two and then plan to buy discount resale or under $200 direct in 2026.
I'm with you - but it's been a hot minute since any contracts with 2024 points (let alone banked) have hit market. Pretty much everything is 2025 or stripped.

The listing for $169 did sell - I believe for asking (I was given the opportunity to increase bid to $170 but declined)

I'm with you - but it's been a hot minute since any contracts with 2024 points (let alone banked) have hit market. Pretty much everything is 2025 or stripped.

The listing for $169 did sell - I believe for asking (I was given the opportunity to increase bid to $170 but declined)
Wow, what an “opportunity.” 😂

I don’t judge anybody who wants to throw down $200 for Poly resale, I paid direct for AUL so I’m the last to throw stones. I just think if you’re already going to spend $170 (for non-loaded contracts), it’s worth buying direct or waiting a year for resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter