Memory maker start date

European

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I have a 14 day Disney Magic Ticket with Memory Maker included in my WDW package. I was planning on doing MNSSHP on Oct 31st en using the 14 day park ticket on Nov 1-14. Will I be able to use the Memory Maker on Oct 31st during MNSSHP already? As it's a separate ticket. My check-in to the resort is Oct 31st.

I tried reading all the fine print but found nothing specific to answer this question.

It’s likely the Memory Maker does not start until first day on ticket, Nov 1.

You could call where you bought ticket to see if they can change the ticket date one day earlier. There is an 18 day validity window, so moving to Oct 31 start date covers a couple days past Nov 14. You could probably also visit guest services once you arrive at WDW to change ticket date. There might be a price adjustment in either case, but likely less than cost of one day photopass to cover MNSSHP.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Thanks for the help! I bought it through the official European WDW website.
Considering I am checking in Oct 31st, the ticket should start that day. Perhaps the safest option is to visit a park (maybe water park) that day after all. It just seemed a waste, because I will have to go back to the hotel during the day to get installed in the room. At least I will have activated the memory maker.

Every time we have gotten the Memory Maker, it started the day you check in, it is tied to the reservation, not the ticket. There are photo opportunities outside the parks as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter