May 2024 WISH Thread

I can’t believe it’s Saturday night already!!!!

I have had a whirlwind of a weekend so far!!

Thursday during my lunch break I bathed my dogs. It was nice and sunny out so everyone got a hose bath and a nice air dry in the sun. Several hours later I noticed foster dog licking her armpit. Everytime I went to check it she kinda wondered off and would stop messing with it. Finally I had enough and rolled her over on her back and discovered a giant, deep hole under her front arm. It was so gross and about the size of a dime, very deep. She had no reaction to me touching it or examining it so I didn’t believe it was ER worthy and the rescue agreed so her and I were at the walk in clinic bright and early Friday AM.

I thought the vet would have an easy answer but she was just as perplexed as the rest of us!! She examined it, cleaned it, flushed it, cleaned it again…sweet Angel had no reaction. Like it doesn’t hurt her at all? Nothing is stuck it in, growing out of it…best guess is the vet thinks it was a wart that got soaked off in the bath and left this deep wound!! So one staple to hold it but let it heal, oral antibiotics and topical. It already looks so much better.

Got home in time for my niece to come for the day and a sleepover. DD worked yesterday as well.

My niece, MIL, DD and I went to yard sales this morning and did ok. Didn’t get a ton but what we did get was great.

DH treated MIL, SIL and me to lunch and pedicures for Mother’s Day this afternoon. It was so nice and relaxing!!!

Tomorrow we will go to 1st church service and I work the nursery during second service!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!!

⬇️

We saw it last night too :) (and we were not the oldest couple there without kids!) I thought it was good, and that it definitely had layers - easy gags for the kids, deep stuff for the adults, and lots in between.
I really enjoyed it - I told DH, I didn't think I was supposed to cry at kids movies. He just kind of rolled his eyes at me (in a loving way of course lol). But I agree, lots of layers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter