CLOSED: Boardwalk Villas Points for Rent or Transfer - 16 Points for Rent @ $17 per point, or 16 Points for Transfer @ $18.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgainer

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
CLOSED:UPDATE: 16 points left. This is only enough points for 1 studio for 1 night. Quite a few studios are available for single days in July. A few June days are available as well.

I have 16BWV points (Aug 23 Use Year) for rent ($17/pt) or transfer ($18.50/pt). Reservations must be for checkout by August 1, 2024. I could borrow more points from next year at $20/pt if you need more than 16.

Please provide me with # in your party, room type, check-in date, and number of days. I will provide you with what is available or some alternatives.

I accept payment by Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, or Crypto. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. We have been DVC owners for 17 years and have rented quite a few times. I can hold your hand throughout the process or I can do a super quick transaction if you have done this before. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
July 27 party of 3 for one night. Prefer magic kingdom area
UPDATE: 16 points left. Quite a few studios are available for single days in July.

I have 100 BWV points (Aug 23 Use Year) for rent ($17/pt) or transfer ($18.50/pt). Reservations must be for checkout by August 1, 2024. I could borrow more points from next year at $20/pt if you need more than 100.

There are quite a few studios and 1BR available for multiple days in May, June, and July. Please provide me with # in your party, room type, check-in date, and number of days. I will provide you with what is available or some alternatives.

I accept payment by Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, or Crypto. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. We have been DVC owners for 17 years and have rented quite a few times. I can hold your hand throughout the process or I can do a super quick transaction if you have done this before. Please let me know if yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter